10 Reasons To Start Using
1. No complicated systems of gears, cams, and levers.
2. Motion can be transmitted without slack.
3. Fluids used are not subject to breakage and the mechanisms are not subjected to great wear.
4. Fluid can be conveniently located at widely separated points.
5. Hydraulic forces can be conveyed up and down or around corners without loss in efficiency or complicated mechanisms.
6. Very large forces can be controlled by much smaller ones and can be transmitted through small lines.
7. Provides smooth, flexible, uniform action without vibration.
8. In case of an overload, an automatic release of pressure happens so that the system is protected against breakdown or strain.
9. Need for control by hand is minimized.
10. Hydraulic power systems are more economical to operate.